2018 Gift Guide For Toddlers
This year has been SO much fun shopping for my 3.5 year old daughter. She finally understand the concept of Christmas and Santa. We went and got photos with Santa the other day and Scarlett ran up to him and gave him a giant hug! It was so cute. Anyways, I've been asked a lot if I had any gift ideas for toddlers so I decided to make a list of the gifts we are getting for her.
There are TONS of items on sale right now so I recommend ordering during the sales!
1. This is her big preset this year! We are loading it up with all kinds of paints, stickers, chalk, and other art supplies. She has an intense love for art that we want to nurture.
2. We actually got this for her a couple of years ago and it is still her most played with toy. Set up a little poof and a light and its a magical little space! I think playhouses are such a great gift.
3. A big floor puzzle. We love doing puzzles together and this one is so cool.
4. This is the most beautiful mini piano ever! I feel like it's something that will be passed down again and again.
5 and 6. For her kitchen. She loves pretend baking! It keeps her entertained for hours.
7. This Barbie vet play set looks like so much fun. She's pretty much all princessed out right now and her latest love is barbie toys.
8. I thought that this was the cutest doctor set! So much is included! I vow to keep it all together. maybe. probably not.
9. Tracks to keep her busy busy busy.
10. Who has seen it?! I teared up at the beauty of this movie. Anyone else? hahaha. I always include a new book in her Christmas gifts and this one is amazing! It's a popup book which makes it just magical for everyone.
11. We actually already have this and she loves playing with it still. It's so retro and I love it.